Thinking about selling your home? Choose your REALTOR® wisely.
Our home selling process WORKS and is a proven recipe for YOUR success! Call us TODAY! 281-221-2104
SOLVING THE PUZZLE OF SELLING YOUR HOME
1. You will ALWAYS deal directly with either Nicki or Jeff. MOST of the busiest Realtors® in the market will have you deal directly with one of their assistants - NOT them. Why? Because they're so busy, they need to hire assistants, who are typically not even licensed Realtors®. We are very selective about who we represent and will never allow ourselves to get too busy to give our clients the personal attention they deserve.
2. We Calculate Your Selling Expenses. By using your home equity, we can help you determine how much you will make off of your home. We'll assist you in determining which items need to be addressed or repaired before we go live with your listing. We can assist you in determining if a remodeling project could increase the value of your home. We'll calculate your estimated closing costs & Realtor® commission. We do extensive research in your immediate local market to present during our first meeting.
3. We Create a Selling Strategy Specific for YOU. Based primarily on your timing needs, especially if you are purchasing another home, we create the perfect strategy that's specific to your home and your needs during the selling process. We determine your home's strengths and unique features, and promote these in all of our advertising.
4. We Determine the Fair Market Value of Your Home. This is probably the most important step in selling your home. And it's a step that a lot of Realtors® get wrong. If it's priced too high, it will sit and not sell, if it's priced too low, you could be missing out on thousands of dollars! We use a very detailed and accurate method to determine the true market value of your home. We use real SOLD comparable properties that are most like your home, but we take it a step further and look at the amount of upgrades you have done over the years, and we use in-depth accurate information to determine the price based on many variables. Our Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of your home insures you're getting the most money for your home in the current market.
5. We Advertise & Market Your Home. To us, it's so MUCH MORE than simply sticking a sign in the yard! We start by addressing the inside of your home by offering key staging recommendations. We help you to de-clutter and present your home in the best way possible. We make outside recommendations to enhance the "Curb-Appeal" of your home. This gives potential buyers a great first impression. This could be trimming of trees, landscaping, mulch, or cutting of grass.
We take incredible wide-angle professional quality / high-resolution photographs.
We then employ HDR (High Dynamic Range) imaging on each photo and edit the Canon RAW files in Lightroom & Photoshop to create the clearest, sharpest, brightest, and most beautiful photos of your home.
We create customized professional color flyers in Photoshop.
We post your listing on HAR MLS as a new listing with 32 Photos.
We advertise your listing on OVER 30 websites!
We advertise your listing DAILY on Craigslist (the 12th most visited website in the U.S.)
We advertise your listing on Facebook.
We post your listing on our website and advertise any open houses we do on HAR, our website, Facebook, and Craigslist.
We email notices or flyers about your home to fellow real estate agents
6. We Set Up Showings & Open Houses. 99% of the time your buyer will come from another real estate agent, so we hire (at our expense) an accredited showing service (CSS) to handle showing approvals and showings. They also keep a record of who has shown your house. We place a specialized infrared lock box with your key on your front door that only licensed agents can access. We send out a "Feedback Request" email as soon as an agent completes a showing. We also follow up directly with every agent who shows your home. We typically schedule open houses on Saturday or Sunday afternoon. We email weekly marketing reports to all of our clients. This report includes a traffic report, so you can see exactly how many views your listing gets.
7. We Review ALL Offers Received. We always go through every offer we receive in great detail. We review all contracts submitted for accuracy, proposed price offer, pre approval letter, any contingencies, earnest money, option period, terminating option fee, closing date, and SO much more! Bottom line - we insure that every "t" is crossed and every "i" is dotted! Remember, we represent you, and we take great pride in our code of ethics and the accuracy of all contracts.
8. We Make Counteroffers and Negotiate. We always approach every offer as an opportunity to negotiate. We will guide you through all negotiations and counters. We deal directly with the buyer's agent on your behalf during negotiations, and we always negotiate HARD to get you the most money possible your house! We also make it easy to sign all contracts by use of electronic online signatures.
9. We Get You Through Escrow & Closing! We help you create a formal plan for handling any repairs that come up on the inspection report that buyer's want fixed - including when they should be made and how they are paid for. We open title at a reputable title company and carefully choose our Escrow Officers to handle your closing. Prior to your closing, they will order a title search, request payoff information for your mortgage and other liens on your home, prepare and record documents, hold and disburse funds and prepare closing statements. They typical closing for a seller takes about 45 minutes, and all money owed to you can be wired directly into your bank account.